Containing 290mg, Comfort is an all-natural mixture of herbs and hemp extracts that help to relieve the body of pains and aches associated with menstrual cycles. Natural and organic ingredients work together to provide quick relief for cramps, lower back, and abdomen pain.
Loaded with the industry's purest extract and organic blend of essential oils, Comfort is an all-natural solution to one of nature's oldest ailments.
Comfort is free of parabens and phylate, is non-toxic, gluten free, non-GMO, and made without soy, corn, or petroleum.
- 290mg CBD – When phytocannabinoids are applied to the skin they interact with CB1 and CB2 receptors, among others, to reduce pain and inflammation. Our Hemp extract is the purest in the industry and through our proprietary process is of the highest bio-available options in the market.
- Safflower Seed Oil – Organic cold pressed safflower seed oil provides a sustainably sourced, organic oil packed with linoleic acid. It locks in moisture and lubricates the skin creating a barrier that prevents water from leaving the skin.
- White Willow Bark – The active ingredient in white willow bark is salicin which as similar effects as acetylsalicylic acid, known as aspirin. It has been used for thousands of years, dating back to the time of ancient Egypt, as a painkiller.
- Wild Yam Root – Contains natural compounds which, through their ability to bind to the same receptors as the female sex hormones, can have a similar effect. This is because wild yam contains diosgenin, a substance that is very much like estrogen.
- Marjoram Oil - Has warming, soothing, and anti-spasmodic properties to help ease pain and muscle spasms.
- Cypress - Works as a stimulant to help relieve anxiety.
- Cramp Bark - Contains a methyl salicylate which is known to have pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects. It is said to have antispasmodic, sedative, relaxant, and astringent properties.
- Lavender - Helps to relieve stress and reduce muscle tension, both of which increase pain levels.
Instructions for use:
Apply 2-3 days before cycle begins at onset of pain and aches. Continue applying 3-5 times daily until cycle pains subside. Apply to abdomen, lower back, and as needed to help relieve muscle spasms, cramping, and tenderness.
Comfort can also be applied ot temples and forehead to help relieve pain from migraines.